This blog has moved. I hope you'll hop over and visit me at the link below.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but please if you subscribe in a reader or by email would you mind resubscribing over at PositivelyAlene.com.

This blog will be redirected within the next week. Thank you!


Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Testing, Testing

Bloggy friends - please bare with me. My dear friend Laine Craft from Brown Bag Bible Buddies (BBBB) in Mississippi was kind enough to record and edit my lesson "Our Secret Lives".

In gearing up for the online Bible study Dirty Laundry Secrets beginning next Monday I wanted to check out the audio and see if I can host it on the blog through my website. I'm a little slow on the technical side. ha

Click here to listen to Alene at BBBB in Mississippi.

Thank you for being patient with me.
1 - 2 - 3 Testing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment