Is it Friday, yet? Is anyone else having that kind of week?
As hubby got home from work late last night, we were visiting about the day. He had a great day. A pipeline had exploded down south. While he was flying past he took some aerial video footage on his cell phone. You can just imagine what kind of quality that was; on a cell phone, in a bouncy helicopter. He called the news station and they used it. He was having an adventurous day and I wasn’t. Pout!
I began to share my frustrations, anxiousness, doubts, fears, insecurities and on and on. You get the picture. I wasn’t having a good week and yep – I was throwing a full blown pity party. He listened for awhile, got up and gently said, “I guess you better hit your knees.” What? He didn’t want to hear about the pity party. I eventually realized he was reminding me the only way I would get through the week was on my knees in prayer. Thanks for busting up the pity party.
After hours of prayer last night, this morning and this afternoon my attitude is changing. Hallelujah! I love how the Lord changes me from the inside out when I spend time with Him.
I’m still learning how to be a better me.
I better go hit my knees.







0 comments:
Post a Comment