This blog has moved. I hope you'll hop over and visit me at the link below.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but please if you subscribe in a reader or by email would you mind resubscribing over at PositivelyAlene.com.

This blog will be redirected within the next week. Thank you!


Wednesday, March 12, 2008

All Those Spokes

Thank you for your comments to 10 Small Changes. You’ve really got me thinking.

The small changes I listed were things that I could implement as I went through my day to help me achieve the health goals I had set.

I enjoyed your comments because they made me mindful that when I’m out of balance, something suffers. Just like the bicycle I use to have, when the spokes got lose or warped it was not a smooth ride. When I am out of balance what suffers can be my spiritual walk, my physical health or even my family relations.

I view my time with God the hub of all my spokes. That has become the easiest priority for me to keep, only because I battled with it for so long. Self-discipline, ooooh that is tough.

Right now, I feel pretty balanced especially after adding my ten small changes. However, I know it is probably just a matter of time until I’m off center again. In my life, balance seems to come in seasons; I’ll do pretty good, then I waiver, and then crash because my spokes are out of round. Hallelujah, I learned years ago to make God the center hub. It's because of Him I don't totally wipe out.

Daily maintaining the spokes regarding my spiritual, physical, emotional and relational goals is a challenge. It does seem that some days I am out of balance. Thanks for the reminder – I’ll start looking for those loose spokes now. Anybody have a wrench?

How about you, adjusted any spokes lately?



Keep the comments coming – drawing at the end of the week, see Blog Party 2008. Also, you can hop over to Makeover Monday’s for another drawing taking place. Too much fun!


1 comments:

Anonymous

Hi Alene! Thanks for visiting my blog!! Lovin' your blog, still checking it out. :D

Post a Comment