Speaking of having fun, my 18 year old son, Blake went and saw Lincoln Brewster in concert. He got to meet and get a picture with him. (Thanks Leslie for passing on the pic.) Blake was in awe! Fun, fun, fun . . .Let’s have fun this week, but before you leave, I want to mention that this blog is giving away two Bible study workbooks to help you connect with Jesus in your everyday, busy life. That’s one for you and one for you to give to a friend. You can check out the Bible study, Dirty Laundry Secrets ~ a Journey to Meet the Launderer here.
I love having fun. Check back throughout the week and get a glimpse into this moms life as I aim to have fun daily raising three teenagers.
Get Your Blog Party On!







37 comments:
nice to meet you!!! :-)
Wow! It's great to meet some other Mom's with teenagers. I don't know many, most of my friends have very young kids!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Blessings
Came by from the party. It's nice to meet you. Have fun at all the parties.
Thanks for stopping by, and I am so glad that I came to visit you... I will try to come back on "Makeover Monday". I would love to be entered in your giveaway. Come back to my blog anytime :)
i'd love to win your book! it sounds great!! God Bless!
Alene,
Thanks for dropping by. I really like the way The Message scripture of Romans 12:1-2 puts it.
I also have a teenager (daugther)and life with her is fun yet challanging at times.
I will be stopping by again,
Tammy
PS- Count me in on the bible study giveaway.
I'll have to check out Makeover Monday.
What a fun name for a Bible Study! It sounds like a something I could use.
Thanks for visiting my blog party over on a dash of sassitude. :)
I'll have to check out Makeover Monday.
What a fun name for a Bible Study! It sounds like a something I could use.
Thanks for visiting my blog party over on a dash of sassitude. :)
Hi, it's nice meeting you. I'll stop by again.
Lesley
www.pillowcasegram.com
Had fun at your "party"!!!
Stopping in for the party!
Hi! I added your blog to my blog reader. I want to come back and visit. I would love to someday be a writer and speaker. Stop by my party when you get a chance.
popping in to say hello! thanks for stopping by my blog and playing along!
It is very nice to meet you, Sounds like you have a great blog.
Thanks for stopping by mine, I will see you soon.
So nice to meet you! Wishing you the best of luck with your family and teaching and mentoring women.
Thanks for visiting my blog party.
You have a great blog! Thanks for stopping by mine and inviting me over. It is really nice of you to have a giveaway, and thanks for the chance to win.
Have a happy blog party!
Thanks for stopping by. I've never been to the church that filmed Facing the Giants but I've heard great things about it. The guy that played "Brock" came and spoke at our church last year, though!
I'll be coming back!
Hello fellow Texan!! I laughed when I saw your post from Wednesday. Come check out my party post and click on the link in it. . . you'll know which one! :-)
Love your blog!
And those Bible Study prizes sound great!!
Just found the UPB & stopped by from there. I love your life verse. Something I will apply to my life!! Thanks!
Hi,Alene! Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I can relate to SO much on yours...I just added you to my favorites, so I'll definitely be back!
A Bible Study work book would be fabulous!
Love the party!
It is nice to meet you! This is a nice blog. Have a fun Blog Party Week!
Alene,
It is so nice to meet you! My boys would have loved to have met Lincoln Brewster too...they did get to hang out with PILLAR for a night a couple of years ago, so that was pretty cool too!
I love your blog and all the great stuff you are doing with, for, and because of the Lord. God is so great, isn't He?
I would love for you to stop by and visit me when you get some time...I am hanging out in Mel's World.
It is so nice to meet ya!
Melissa
stopping by
hola!! from a fellow TEXAN!! very nice blog!! i love this party!
i hope you come on by and check out my little party!! take care and GOD BLESS...
love,
maria
www.blessingsinmylife.blogspot.com
Just stopping by for the party! Nice blog. It's nice meeting you.
Nice to meet you!
A mom of three teenagers....WOW...you're living an adventure aren't you! Our youngest just turned 16 and began driving this month. That's enough excitement for this middle-aged mom!
Happy party week!
Diane
Hi Alene! Nice Party! Cool Blog!
Hi Alene!
I'm glad I decided to visit a few more blogs. I really like yours and your writing style. Your "mission" for your blog is similar to mine. Blessings to you. Angela
Nice to meet you. I love the cooling colors of your blog. Happy blog partying! :)
glad to have visited your blog. happy party and visit if you have a chance.
It is very nice to meet you! I think you handled your son getting a tattoo very well, my two oldest kids (age 23, 20) keep threatening me to get one. I wonder if they would let me go along and take a before and after pictures! You just never quit being a mom! ;(0
Happy Blog Party! Check out my party post!
Hi Alene. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Greeting from the great state of South Carolina.
Nikki
Happy party to you!!! ;) So many blogs - so little time - what? The kids need clean clothes? Dinner again? didn't I just make that last night? ;o) tee hee - Greetings from the fabulous florida keys!
WOW -
It's nice to meet you and I'm so glad I stopped on by the UBP on the last night to check out some more blogs! God is blessing me, putting people in my way - to help me along my journey. I look forward to reading more through your blog - Checking out Beyond Me and you're Bible Studies! Thank you so much for sharing your gifts with us!
God Bless, HL
Stop on by and check out my journey with our gracious heavenly Father!
Still hopping from blog to blog... my goal is to post at each blog at least once. Nice to meet you. Happy blogging!
Post a Comment