This blog has moved. I hope you'll hop over and visit me at the link below.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but please if you subscribe in a reader or by email would you mind resubscribing over at PositivelyAlene.com.

This blog will be redirected within the next week. Thank you!


Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My God Purpose

One of the books I am working through right now is Chazown by Craig Groeschel. It is an incredible book. Seriously, you need to get it!

I stalled out in the beginning by the intimidation of writing my epitaph. But, I did it. Yea me! To be that purposeful in my life takes such focus. I'm talking focus!

There's a plaque hanging in my office that says, “The purpose of life is a life of purpose.” However, I don’t want to live my purpose, because I'm good at coming up with all kinds of things I’d like to do. Can anyone relate? Today, I want to live my Chazown, my God purpose.

Chazown is the Hebrew word for dream, revelation, or vision.

“Where there is no vision, the people perish.” Proverbs 29:18

God calls me to live His purpose, the one He gave me when He created me. I’m trying, I’m practicing and I’m learning to live purposefully with His vision.

It’s an amazing journey.

How about you? Do you wonder what your purpose is or do you know your Chazown? Was it an amazing journey for you to find your purpose?

I’d love to hear about it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment