Thursday, April 17, 2008
Please Pray
I'm calling all prayer warriors to join me in praying for my cousin, little Will. His mommy is Leslie at Leslie's Life. Leslie and Bryan are precious people in my life. Please hop over to her blog for specifics. Let's pray for a complete healing so all will stand amazed at God's power and glory. Pray for peace and discernment for the parents and doctors too. I'm thanking you in advance for your prayers on Leslie's behalf. I'm thanking God in advance for His answers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







11 comments:
I am praying for them!
Love,
Dawn
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to pray. I posted a comment for Leslie!
A beautiful blog!!!
Blessings!
Thank you so much Alene and Thank you fellow bloggers for your prayers! We can feel them and they are working. Just got some test results back that were COMPLETELY NORMAL! Praise God! He is truly bigger than we can even imagine! hopefully only 2 more tests to go!
God is so good!!! woo hoo - let's keep praying for complete healing for little Will! Blessings & Prayers.
I have not yet gone to "little Will's" mother's website to get details but I have already prayed for him. Little ones are so precious and I always ache when I hear about on being sick or hurt. Keep us informed, please!
God bless you...
Marilyn
http://marilyn-nogreaterjoy.blogspot.com/
Thanks for letting us know Leslie's prayer request. I left her a comment and I'll continue to pray for little Will.
Love,
Kristen
I'm praying for Will and the rest of his family... Thank you for posting this...
Connie
GBU
I stand in prayer with you for his healing.
I'm lifting up prayers and standing in agreement with you in prayer for Will, Leslie and family.
Blessings in Christ-
thanks for stopping by today and for leaving a comment! It's nice to meet you!
Praying for your cousin now!
Hugs
Post a Comment