Lindsey and I were on our way to the pool. Right as we pulled up to park a song came on KLOVE that captivated me from the first word. The beginning is beautiful. I sat mesmerized and couldn’t move. I knew this song was for me. Of course they didn’t say the name or artist after the song. Urgh!
As we swam, all I could remember of the lyrics was whatever this chaos is going on inside of me it’s something heavenly.
We left the pool and headed to Family Christian Store (FCS) to get the CD. We bought the new album out by the group I thought sang it – it sounded just like them. It did!
Lindsey and I tore into the CD and headed home clicking through the tracks quickly. I had to hear that song again. Guess what? It wasn’t on that CD. They weren’t the artists.
Disheartened, I spent the rest of that afternoon googling words and searching KLOVE for lyrics that would match. Twenty minutes before FCS closed I found the song. We high-tailed it and got to the store just before they closed.
I have worn out the song, Whatever You’re Doing (Something Heavenly) by Sanctus Real, in the few days I’ve had the CD. It speaks to me differently every time I play it. I know God has a few messages for me through this song.
The lyrics are so real, powerful, and poignant. Listen here.
Sanctus Real is amazing! Seriously, you need to get the whole CD!!!







4 comments:
Alene,
I love that song and I agree it speaks to me differently everytime I hear it... I pray that you are having a great day...
Connie
GBU
I agree that song is beautiful and it speaks to me. I'm glad you found out which song it was and shared it.
LOL Alene you are just like me, I hear a song and when it touches my soul boy I will go until I find it. I'm glad you finally found it, what a blessing!!! I got your email and I will get back with you. Hugz Lorie
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for the kind words. I really need them.
Have a great day!
I love your blog also.
Debbie
Post a Comment