This blog has moved. I hope you'll hop over and visit me at the link below.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but please if you subscribe in a reader or by email would you mind resubscribing over at PositivelyAlene.com.

This blog will be redirected within the next week. Thank you!


Monday, February 23, 2009

In the Blink of an Eye

The past month I’ve been reminded how quickly things can change.

In the blink of an eye, in the flash of a moment with just ONE . . .

Phone call
Accident
Test
Decision
Vote
Judgment
Lump
Grade
Flight
Conversation
Answer
Letter
Prayer

. . . priorities, purposes and practices change.

I’m learning to keep my eyes on the Lord so that His purposes prevail when things change in the blink of an eye.

5 comments:

B His Girl

I like this alot Alene. B

Darlene

This is so true! You just don't realize how much can change.
Blessings,
Darlene

Cindy

Amen, sister!

Marilyn in Mississippi

I hope all is well with you sister.

Always glad to read your musings!

God bless you!

Marilyn

Joy Junktion

Yep - In the blink of an eye!!!

I have fallen hard - having a little trouble getting up again.

Thanks for your thoughts

Post a Comment