This blog has moved. I hope you'll hop over and visit me at the link below.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but please if you subscribe in a reader or by email would you mind resubscribing over at PositivelyAlene.com.

This blog will be redirected within the next week. Thank you!


Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Winners that Encourage

Thank you for all your wonderful emails and comments about how you encourage others.

The random drawing has taken place and the winners of I'm a Fixer-Upper are:

Cindy at Consider it All Joy

TanyaLea at Acorns & Cherry Blossoms

Alisa Hope Wagner at Faith Imagined

Thank you all for being incredible encouragers in my life!

3 comments:

TanyaLea

Yeah...so exciting...this is my first win!! :)

Blessings! <><
~Tanya

P.S.>> I will email my address.

Anonymous

Yipeeee!!! I'm super excited! Don't worry about mailing it; I'm sure I'll get it from you somehow!

I can't wait to read it!

Thanks for your encouraging words. God is so good. You are in my prayers!

love ya back!

Joy Junktion

So excited I won one of your books!!! My email - cain4him@hotmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you. It's been too long - Praying things calm down in my life and I can start blogging more regularly -Hahaha!!!

Blessings, Cindy

Post a Comment