Are you feeling it yet? You know? The big I.T.IT?
Yes, it – the hustle and bustle of the season. Is it coupled with the ever famous December stress and guilt?
Have you ever wondered what ever happened to all is calm, all is bright . . . sleep in heavenly peace . . . not a creature was stirring not even a mouse? And they all lived happily ever after!!! Right?
Seriously now, you don’t have to feel stress this holiday season. Peace is attainable because our Lord is the Prince of Peace and the Lord of the Sabbath (rest)!
Do you need help managing these crazy last few weeks before Christmas? If so, leave me a comment to be entered into a random drawing for a Drive-Time Devotional “Peaceful Moments for Chiks on the Move”. Our JANES Women’s Ministry at Bay Area Fellowship church recorded these devotionals to help you focus on Christ. After all, He is the giver of all peace. Therefore, peace is possible.
Post your comment before midnight, December 17th. The drawing will be held and posted on the 18th.
You'll be amazed at the lessons on this CD!
You will sleep in heavenly peace.








7 comments:
I am a chick scrabbling on the move to pack up my house. I could use some peace as things multiply before my very eyes. I know God will get it all done I jut need the patience.
Thank you for this reminder! I love the JANES CD! Especially your devotional!!!
I sure could use some help this last week before Christmas! Oh my! Shopping not quite done, gifts to mail, work to be done (and stress of possible lay-offs for City employees), Tim gone to Honduras this week, and Jesse gone too for the week (he's usually my big help while Tim is away). That leaves me with two boys, two dogs, a job, Christmas coming and not enough time to get everything done. CALGON!!!! LORD!!!!! (O.k. I know He's better than Calgon, but sometimes a Chik's gotta have a good soak)! :)
Please enter me! I could use some peace! Hustle and bustle and stress, stress, stress seem to be my norm this month!
You wrote a great post today! So real. So true.
Merry Christmas!
Marilyn...in Mississippi
As I was ministering at the Village yesterday, the question of 'what do you want for Christmas?' was thrown out there. I heard two people say Peace. Our hearts seek true Peace and that is only found in Jesus. Merry Christmas Alene! b
Peace is what the world is longing for.. and peace was born on Christmas day, to walk among us and to die for us.. our peace.. our Lord.. our Savior and our King!
Thanks for this post!
It's December the 17th...6 years ago today my hubby received a kidney transplant...JOY
Christmas Hustle and Bustle ... haven't even begun to shop...maybe I won't...
Knowing God through lifes ups and downs ... that's My PEACE!!!
Post a Comment