This blog has moved. I hope you'll hop over and visit me at the link below.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but please if you subscribe in a reader or by email would you mind resubscribing over at PositivelyAlene.com.

This blog will be redirected within the next week. Thank you!


Monday, March 15, 2010

Looking for Inspiration

Join me this week as I host the A Woman Inspired Conference - Get Revived Conference.

Girls coming together from all over the world to encourage and inspire one another. Show up in your pj's, slippers and grab a cup of coffee. You will be blessed.

The conference is taking place THIS week, March 15th - 19th. The speakers are fantastic!


4 comments:

Unknown

I missed the speakers for today but I am planning to listen in tomorrow. I can't wait!!! See you there!

Tea with Tiffany

Love being a part of this year's Get Revived. :) Listening live when I can and then looking forward to the MP3s.

May God inspire all who speak and all who hear.

Karen

This conference has been so awesome! I am enjoying it so much! I'm looking forward to the rest of the sessions this week!

B His Girl

I missed today. Will catch them on the archives. Heard some of yesterday's lineup. Great thoughts being shared. B

Post a Comment