This blog has moved. I hope you'll hop over and visit me at the link below.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but please if you subscribe in a reader or by email would you mind resubscribing over at PositivelyAlene.com.

This blog will be redirected within the next week. Thank you!


Thursday, December 2, 2010

A New Fav

For those of you who have been with me for awhile, you might remember that my favorite type of pen was the old original Paper Mate. I wrote a very sad post about having to use my last one HERE.

As I scrolled back, it has been two years to the date that I hung on dearly to that last Paper Mate. Then to my surprise some of you mailed me more. That tickled me pink and I enjoyed them all. But, I have been without my favorite pen for quite sometime now, and I am here today to tell you  . . . I have a New Fav!


It is not a Paper Mate, but a BIC. It is the new Cristal 1.6mm. You've got to try it. It writes big, smooth and steady. The ink flows freely! It is the best.

Ah . . . a new fav!

9 comments:

Leah Adams

Fun!! It's like getting a new puppy after losing an old canine friend!

Leah

Unknown

You are too funny Alene!!!

May

Glad to be here again. Thanks for updating with the new Cristal 1.6mm, for I am still using my trusty paper mate. God bless.

Patrinas Pencil

Since I write longhand almost everything except blogging :) - I am always looking for the best pen to fit my hand - my weak grip and the ink...it must be steady - not blotchy - easy flowing with out pushing. I'm very picky about my writing instruments too, Arlene. I'll give it a try. Thanks for the cute advertisement. ( did they pay you to say this?:)

Patrina <")>><

Michelle

Hi Alene,

Thanks for the tip.
I love your new bloggy look.

Joy Junktion

HA...I remember that post...I think it was soon after I first began reading your blog:) Love your new blog design Also!!!! Happy Sunday!!

Beyond Me

Cindy - and yes, You were one of the ones that sent me some awesome pens. Hope you are doing well, girl! Blessings this holiday season.

Karen

There's nothing like a good pen! Two of my favorite writing things are a brand new notebook and a good pen!

Karen

Hey Alene! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting. I just wanted to let you know that I responded to your comment there.

Post a Comment