This blog has moved. I hope you'll hop over and visit me at the link below.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but please if you subscribe in a reader or by email would you mind resubscribing over at PositivelyAlene.com.

This blog will be redirected within the next week. Thank you!


Monday, January 31, 2011

Kick Off Your Shoes

“Take off your sandals, for you are standing on holy ground.” Exodus 2:5

I remember being young and my mom would holler as I ran out the door, “Please, put your shoes on.” I hated that. I loved running around bare-footed. I didn't see any need for those confining shoes.

I wanted to feel the cool grass on the bottom of my feet or the warm dirt squishing between my toes. Of course, there was the occasional rock or sticker, but I didn’t care. Feeling the earth beneath my feet was so refreshing.

God calls out to you, “Take off your sandals, for you are standing on holy ground.” Take a few moments to slow down, kick off your shoes, feel His earth under your feet, and be refreshed.

You are standing on holy ground!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Aliene

I love the times when the Lord is so near that we actually feel like kicking off our shoes because we really are on holy ground. Blessings!

Leah Adams

Ahh, I can almost feel that cool green grass beneath my feet. Truly, when we are in His presence we are on holy ground!!

Leah

Post a Comment