This blog has moved. I hope you'll hop over and visit me at the link below.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but please if you subscribe in a reader or by email would you mind resubscribing over at PositivelyAlene.com.

This blog will be redirected within the next week. Thank you!


Monday, April 11, 2011

Wait in Expectation

In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3

Are you waiting in expectation?

I have to admit - this last week I was. It was a busy week leading up to an incredible conference experience where I spoke in Gonzalez, Texas followed by a one year celebration at the BAF Westside campus here in Corpus where I attend church.

I was excited. I was eagerly waiting in anticipation to see what God would do. I can easily say, I felt like a little school girl who knew there was a surprise just a few days away.

But, today, a question keeps rolling through my head. Why do I not wake up EVERY morning in anticipation of what God will do? Why do I not go through my day, moment-by-moment, waiting for God surprises?

God didn't and still doesn’t only perform miracles on big occasions – NO, He blesses even the most ordinary of ways in the most ordinary of circumstances. He is a God who wants to bless your socks off EVERYDAY.

So, TODAY, I’m waiting in expectation.

Are you?

Photobucket

1 comments:

Leah Adams

Yes!! Yes, I am. I have a sense of 'something more' in my soul and am eagerly waiting to see what that 'something more' looks like.

Leah

Post a Comment