This blog has moved. I hope you'll hop over and visit me at the link below.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but please if you subscribe in a reader or by email would you mind resubscribing over at PositivelyAlene.com.

This blog will be redirected within the next week. Thank you!


Monday, October 10, 2011

31 Days of Living with Purpose {day 10 ~ it's not about you}

If you are new to this blog you may want to subscribe to Positively Alene by clicking here.
I believe that many of us get so caught up in pursuing and finding our purpose - that we miss our purpose!


We set out to seek that grand thing where we can leave a mark here on this earth. We tell ourselves:


I want to leave a legacy. I want to make a difference. I want to be known. I want to influence millions. I will dig into books on purpose and meaning to find my purpose. I will find my purpose one way or another. I know I was born for something bigger and better. I am called, but to what. . . 


Look how many I's are in the above paragraph. The first rule of thought about your purpose to remember:


Your purpose will NEVER be about you!


Your purpose will be found is serving others. 


So, what is that burning desire within you? Find a way for it to serve others and meet their needs. 

Photobucket

2 comments:

he

I definitely think I have found that with blogging and photography. I want to use both of those to help people. I'm not sure how, but God knows how to do it. :)

Cat

so true! thank you! I wrote on purpose today, too. :) love and blessings, cat (www.catdmoore.com)

Post a Comment