This blog has moved. I hope you'll hop over and visit me at the link below.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but please if you subscribe in a reader or by email would you mind resubscribing over at PositivelyAlene.com.

This blog will be redirected within the next week. Thank you!


Sunday, October 16, 2011

31 Days of Living with Purpose {day 16 ~ resting, really I am}

It's hard to believe that we are half-way through our 31 Days of Living with Purpose. I've never written this many consecutive days on this blog. It's been a challenge. It's been fun hearing from all of you. But mostly, it's been inspiring to actually live my life on-purpose daily!

After an incredible weekend of celebrating 200 volunteers that made this day possible, today I am resting. I'm actually going to take my advice from day 2 (not to mention the urging from my pastor) and rest. Are you wondering, why rest? Read this post.

This is Day 16 in a 31 day series, start here to catch up from the beginning.                                Also, if you'd like some great reads, check out these other 31 Day-ers!                                    Great ideas, how-to's, and thoughts.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment