This blog has moved. I hope you'll hop over and visit me at the link below.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but please if you subscribe in a reader or by email would you mind resubscribing over at PositivelyAlene.com.

This blog will be redirected within the next week. Thank you!


Sunday, October 23, 2011

31 Days of Living with Purpose {day 23 ~ one purpose}



If you are just joining in, we are in the middle of a 31 day series on Living with Purpose.
                                           You can join in from day one HERE.
In case you haven't understood the underlying theme through each post over the course of the last 23 days, here's your one purpose . . . WORSHIP!
And I will give them one heart and one purpose:                                                                                                           to worship me forever. (Jeremiah 32:39)
Spend some time today worshipping our Lord and Savior. Your purpose is Him and all for Him!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment