
A numbness unfamiliar to me. A emptiness that paralyzes.
For some reason I remembered this poem and the comfort it has brought has been tremendous. While I don't feel connected to Jesus, while I can't sense His presence, and while I long to know He is there I was reminded through these words that He is.
"I don't understand why in times when I needed you most,you should leave me." The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trial and suffering. When you saw only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."...Mary Stevenson
I'm so thankful that Jesus is not only there but He is the one carrying me through these days. Are you struggling or going through trials? If so, remember Jesus has you. He is carrying you. He is loving you. He is watching over you. He promises to never leave you or forsake you!
I'm so thankful those are Jesus' footprints that I see!








3 comments:
I am so sorry for your loss. You expressed the footprints thought so well
Kim, thanks girl! Such a comforting poem when we look at the TRUTH of it. Always great to hear from you! Blessings
Oh my friend, I so remember that numbness. You just cannot believe they are gone. You pick up the phone to call them and then remember..... You think, I need to talk to Daddy and then remember..... Time does heal, my friend, but you never stop missing your Daddy. I love you.
Post a Comment