
If you are here God, I want to see.
I want to see your hand mightily in my life.
I want to see you majestically make yourself known.
I want to see answered prayers.
I want to see lives change.
I'm watching and waiting . . . I want to see.
I want to see YOU.
Linking up with Emily at Chatting at the Sky for Tuesdays Unwrapped as we celebrate the moment of today.








13 comments:
Beautiful! The not seeing can be awfully hard, but knowing he is there even when our eyes do not...cannot behold...is comforting. I'm praying today that you will see Him.
I love this... I want to see HIM at work in my life! and thankfully, we are promised that when we seek Him, we will find Him.
Oh, yes. I want to see, too!
You captured my heart's cry, sweet kindred spirit!
By His Grace,
Lisa
www.moretobe.com
Monica - yes, seeing is hard. It seems to be the hardest when you feel like you really need to see for clarity. Thanks for reminding YES he is always there. Jenilee - when we see Him - it make my heart sing!!! Thanks.
Oh Me too! Me too! I want to SEE!
"Open my eyes Lord, that I might see You"!
I pray this over my children daily, that they would see. It takes a lot of faith to remain in that place of trust.
Thank you for your words over at my blog today. Lovely to have you!
me too! I must see Him.
Amen. :o) <3
Me, too, Alene!!!
Merry Christmas, sweet friend!
i pray that my eyes are about the things of God so i can see Him too. sometimes i wonder if i'm missing His moving because i'm looking down and not up.
beautiful post.
I love that you are waiting, anticipating, wanting to see Him. It's a beautiful thing.
I'm so thankful we are all watching, waiting, and wanting to SEE. It's a awesome journey when we journey together.
Post a Comment