Hello friends! I have to admit this blogging stuff is all new to me. A cousin sent me her page about a week ago and I have been lost in the blog world ever since. You bloggers have made me laugh and cry. How cool that because of modern technology we can be there for one another -- good days and bad. I am addicted, but I will learn to moderate my time. (promise) I look forward to sharing life with you.
Since this is my first blog page to set up, send me some comments. Let me hear from all of you out there. I hope I've done this right?! Goodness, not another thing to worry about. Oh well . . .
Friday, August 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
YAY! You did it! Your page looks great! Can't wait to see more! Isn't it fun setting it all up???? and oh yes....ADDICTING!!!!!!
This is the first blog I've ever read. I am so behind the times! I look forward to hearing more from you Alene. And yes ... you did forget to say how beautiful you are inside and out! love ..... JoNell (who has no blogger account)
Well, I've heard so much about a blog and wondered how it worked. It is hard to keep up with technology nowdays. It will be fun to hear from you this way. Mom
Looks great, Alene! I'll have to check it out once in a while. Thank you for being a wonderful mentor and friend!
hugs
JoNell - you just need to get a blogger account!!!!! Good to hear from you.
I loved reading your blog. I'm so glad JoNell let me know about it. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Lisa
Lisa - YEAH - it was awesome to hear from you!!! Thanks for the email - I'll get back with you next week. I couldn't open the pictures - can you resend them?
Alene: It was good to read about what you have been up to. As you probably remember, I have that "gift for tears" thing and yes, you made me cry. The lives in our household have surely changed a bunch since we last saw each other. My son Drew left for college this year and that is not settling well with me since he is my only one...a lot of prayers have been said and I miss him terribly! Don't have time to go into much right now, we have a dinner date tonight.
God Bless...Deborah Pikulski
Post a Comment