This blog has moved. I hope you'll hop over and visit me at the link below.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but please if you subscribe in a reader or by email would you mind resubscribing over at PositivelyAlene.com.

This blog will be redirected within the next week. Thank you!


Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Cleaning Day


Is it just me or does anyone else get tired of cleaning the same things over and over? I missed my “spring cleaning” season so I’ve played catch-up this week. Yippy – skippy – NOT!!! Urgh! I confess I DO NOT like doing jobs, where once you complete them they need to be redone again within the next 24 hours; i.e. vacuuming, dusting, laundry, or dishes. You get the picture. You can complete the job and then REAL LIFE happens and there you are back at square one with the dust towel in hand. I am learning “Life is Messy – Inside and Out”. There are no perfect friends, no perfect homes, no perfect families and no perfect messes. Therefore, cleaning will happen to one degree or another daily. I think that’s why God reminds us repeatedly in scripture to clean up our own houses (ourselves). So today, I'll clean up my house inside and out. Hopefully I won’t have to redo the cleansing process again tomorrow.

1 comments:

Anonymous

You mean your trying to tell me God doesnt want me to hire lindsey to clean my house? I gotta do it myself!? I dont like that idea to much!! BUTTT lucky for me i have a mom (aka Ms Danny Tanner) who taught me to enjoy a clean house!! She even taught me wich way the forks and spoons go on the table! THERE I AdMiTeD it!!! love you and see you soon! ~ Your Cleanest Daughter

Post a Comment