This blog has moved. I hope you'll hop over and visit me at the link below.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but please if you subscribe in a reader or by email would you mind resubscribing over at PositivelyAlene.com.

This blog will be redirected within the next week. Thank you!


Thursday, January 31, 2008

Check. Check. Check.

Don’t you love days when everything falls into place? It’s been awhile since I’ve been blessed with one. But, Hallelujah, I had one today!

Let’s put on our dancin’ shoes and do a little jig!!!

I got to check off many things on my list today:
My Bible study recording is complete, converted and ready to post Sunday.
Volunteers for the SHE conference are in place and such a joy to work with.
Logo for Beyond Me came in, I formatted it and got it posted to the web.
Phone calls were made, emails sent, and errands ran.
Scholarship papers in the mail.

I love check marks. Check. Check. Check.

0 comments:

Post a Comment