This blog has moved. I hope you'll hop over and visit me at the link below.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but please if you subscribe in a reader or by email would you mind resubscribing over at PositivelyAlene.com.

This blog will be redirected within the next week. Thank you!


Saturday, February 16, 2008

Letting Your Hair Down

Last night we had our leaders meeting for our upcoming conference, check it out here. It was an awesome meeting. I’m praying we have thought of all the details that need tending to this last week.

As our meeting began to wrap up, we began to let our hair down. I know the particulars about the conference are really important and God wants us to be the best servants we can, but letting our hair down together was my favorite.

We laughed, told stories, cried, and began to know each other more intimately. I loved getting a glimpse into others lives; their trials and their joys. My sides ached from laughter as I tried to visualize the stories being told. Life can be so fun!

Today was fun and such a blessing. I spent the day with the leaders from CBS. I have some incredible new friends! I enjoyed sitting back and seeing their friendships unfold before my eyes. They are truly blessed with one another, with camaraderie, with leadership, and a passion for the Lord. They were comfortable enough with each other that it was easy for them to let their hair down too.

What a gift to just let your hair down and enjoy the moment with friends.



1 comments:

Amico Dio

These are wonderful moments and so rejuvenating! Thanks for the reminder!

Post a Comment