It is hard to believe our party week is over. Tear, tear. Boo hoo. Whaaa! I hope many of you will continue to pop in and say hello.
All the comments from 3-7 to 3-14 were submitted for a random drawing for the free gift of two copies of Dirty Laundry Secrets – A Journey to Meet the Launderer. May I have the envelope please . . . and the winner is MomOf3 who said... It is nice to meet you! This is a nice blog. Have a fun Blog Party Week! March 9, 2008 8:49 AM
MomOf3 give me a shout at alene@alenesnodgrass.com so we can make arrangements for delivery of your gifts.
Interested in more give-aways – come on over to Makeover Monday’s. Next week we will have a guest, Dawn Ward, and she has a great give-away. Visit Dawn at In His Image. Great site.
Friends, I enjoyed having you all over. I’ve met some incredible people this week. I’ve laughed as I’ve read some of your blogs, I’ve cried, and I’ve been deeply touched by many of you, your comments, and emails. Thanks for being part of my life this week. May the Lord continue to bless you, your families and your days.
Until next year – live like each day is your last!







1 comments:
Thanks for the shout out, Alene! I am so excited about being a guest on Makeover Monday's next week!
Most of all, I am thankful that I have made such a great bloggy friend in you. God bless you my friend. I hope we meet in person one day.
Love and Blessings,
Dawn
Post a Comment