This blog has moved. I hope you'll hop over and visit me at the link below.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but please if you subscribe in a reader or by email would you mind resubscribing over at PositivelyAlene.com.

This blog will be redirected within the next week. Thank you!


Sunday, March 30, 2008

Reflections

WOW what a wonderful day! It was a day of church, family, rest, and supper with friends. It was refreshing. However, I’m left with this one nagging question – is there someone who I hold a grudge against and have not forgiven? The message this morning was from Matthew 6:15, “If you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will NOT forgive your sins.”

That’s pretty serious business. I need all the forgiveness available from my Heavenly Father. There are those that have truly wronged me or someone in my family and they have never made it right, apologized, or asked for forgiveness. But in reference to this scripture that doesn’t matter. It is up to me to forgive them. Today, I feel as if I’ve forgiven the horrendous acts. However, I’m spending time in prayer asking God to reveal any unconfessed sin, anger, or bitterness I might be hanging on to. I don’t want to be cut off from God, His grace and mercy.

What an awesome God – He forgives! Hallelujah!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Thank you for sharing your heart. It really ministered to me. Have a blessed week!

Post a Comment