This blog has moved. I hope you'll hop over and visit me at the link below.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but please if you subscribe in a reader or by email would you mind resubscribing over at PositivelyAlene.com.

This blog will be redirected within the next week. Thank you!


Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oh My, My First Meme

I've been tagged by Lorie at Joyful Sister to do a six word memoir.



Here are the rules:

1. Write your own six-word memoir.

2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you'd like.

3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post.

4. Tag five more blogs with links.

5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.



Here are six words/phrases that best depict who I am:

1. loving God wholeheartedly (I love that word - wholehearted!)

2. encouraging/motivating

3. an everyday, ordinary girl

4. creative

5. friendly

6. fun



Thanks Lorie for stretching me this morning. Here are the five beautiful women that I've tagged.



1. Leslie's Life

2. CIDP and Me

3. Godz Galz

4. Small Town Life

5. Paradise



6 comments:

Anonymous

How fun! Thanks for thinking of me. I'll be right on it!

Anonymous

YAY I did it! Thanks for inviting me to play, Alene :)

marine's words

I have been meme too by ann,I love what you had to say,I have been trying to email you about the conference in CC,Tx since I live in S,A,Tx we are so close and we go there all the time we love the beach my hubby is form Robstown,marina

Nadine

Nice list - you are an official blogger now that you've been tagged.

Kristen Reyna

Thanks for tagging me! I guess I better get busy!
Love ya!

Joyfulsister

I loved reading your Memoir
Thanks for sharing Alene!!

Post a Comment