Over the years I’ve retaken that test I don’t know how many times hoping my strengths and weaknesses would change, but . . . NO, I’m still the same ol’ me! Go figure!
Today I’ll share what I love about my personality. I’m fun, a people person, encouraging, and spontaneous. Here are some excerpts about sanguines:
The Sanguine is the life of the party. Truth be told, they would love life to be one big party. Sanguines are motivated by people. Which is great! Sanguines make people feel special because they are always so happy to see you and so interested in what is going on in your life. They are awesome in drama and will jump at the chance to serve others by organizing events. They will need some accountability to hold them on task in between meetings though because "out of sight, out of mind" is often the case.
It’s true, I love people and gain energy from them. Definitely I could live from party to party. This is why the sentence “they will need some accountability to hold them on task” comes into play. It’s hard to live from party to party and stay productive and focused. Urgh!
Tonight I met with my accountability partners and I so needed our time together. We listen, we share, we seek God and urge each other on in this crazy journey called life. I can easily say without these gals I’m not sure how my days would be. Not only are they incredible friends, which I love, they are awesome accountability partners which my personality screams I need.
Thanks to these precious gals I don’t wallow (in Texas we say waller) around in my weaknesses (I’ll share those next!). I'm amazed at how God brought us together to strengthen and encourage each other.
How about you? Do you have friends who pick you up and encourage you along your journey?
Want to know a secret? I count you my friend and I am thankful for your encouraging comments. The birthday wishes from each of you were such a blessing.







9 comments:
Wow! I couldn't believe my eyes when I got to your blog today! Reason? I had been looking at a very old book I had when my kids were little....over 20 years ago...last Saturday night trying to figure out my little grandchild's temperament! (How to Develop Your child's Temperament by Beverly LaHaye) I had known for ages that I am a Melancholy so looked up my traits again for review while I had the book out. Now I remember why I have so much problems with inferiority, fear, sensitivity and gloomy thoughts! ha It's good to go back and rehash this ever so often so I can try and use my strengths to compensate for all the weaknesses that go along with being a Melancholy.
Isn's it awesome how God has made us all so different! Makes the world an exciting place!
God bless you...
Marilyn
Back in my teaching days we did these kinds of tests, but I don't remember exactly what my results were. Moving has really forced me to be more outgoing, I've found that if I'm going to get to know people, I need to approach them instead of waiting for them to approach me. I tend to be more talkative in Bible study, so I try to keep that under control so I'm not dominating the discussion with all my questions.
thats funny that you blog was about these today as I have been asking myself "God what are you plans for me? "I can feel deep inside that he is doing something big but I can't seem to fine it?marina ,lost in myself
Here's the funny thing. I really enjoyed Florence Littauer's personality profile. Years ago my husband picked a tape at the library. We laughed so hard. By the way I'm a sanguine.
Hey Mommy!
i like you're "widget" thingy.
It's really cool, i hhaven't seen it before!
Love You!
-Lindsey
I definitely need accountability too or else I'll chase rabbits.
I'm working on my personality profile & listening to the CD's getting ready for the conference. I'm excited and nervous both!! I'm ready to go.
Blessings in Christ--
This is very interesting, I have taken a few and I know some of my strengths, but not all I would like to check this out, thank you for visiting my blog,
I'm tagging you for a Meme A 6 word Memoir of your self check my blog for the rules have fun...
Connie
GBU
Sorry I just relized that you have been tagged all ready you don't need to do another one if you don't want to...
I hope you are having a great day...
Connie
GBU
Hello Alene, I'm trying to get any of the personality tests but I haven't made any success. Please can u direct me to sites or shops where I can buy the cds? Thanks.
Post a Comment