This blog has moved. I hope you'll hop over and visit me at the link below.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but please if you subscribe in a reader or by email would you mind resubscribing over at PositivelyAlene.com.

This blog will be redirected within the next week. Thank you!


Thursday, May 8, 2008

Need a Laugh?

This video cracks me up!

The pore penguin. He must have been having an awful day. He's just walking along minding his own business, head hanging low and probably pondering over what to do.

Do I eat more fish or not? Do I have to dive in AGAIN and get supper for my little ones? When will they learn to fish for themselves?

Then there's his friend - whomp!!! He probably said, "get over it" as he pushed him down. Such encouragement?

Ever been there?

I'm still laughing. Hope you are too!

BTW - you are encouragement to me!!!

8 comments:

connie

:( it's not showing up...
Connie
GBU

Alene

Thanks Connie! Hope I fixed the prob. It still makes me laugh.

Anonymous

I've been watching it over and over with this in my head, "Doh-dee-doh-dee-doh-dee-WHAPP!!"

(the "doh-dees" being the poor penguin's footsteps)

heehee!

Thanks for the laugh :)

Tammy

Love the video!

Sometimes we need a friend who gets right to the point!

connie

Yes it is working and I'm laughing as well I have been there on both sides of the story...
Connie
GBU

Nadine

That's funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Anonymous

So cute! I just love this clip!

Joyfulsister

LOL..I luv this Pic a friend of mine sent it to me and it just made me smile, and I just beagn to think upon how we walk through life with everything going so smoothly and than all of a sudden "WHAM" never knew what hit ya, or where it came from *smile*. I just got back home and I was so blessed to see your comment. Hugz Lorie

Post a Comment