This blog has moved. I hope you'll hop over and visit me at the link below.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but please if you subscribe in a reader or by email would you mind resubscribing over at PositivelyAlene.com.

This blog will be redirected within the next week. Thank you!


Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Because You Say So Continued

Questions. Questions.

That’s all I had for awhile. OK – I still have some today. It seems the more I rely on Christ, the more questions I have.

When Speaking Thru Me Ministries (STMM) contacted me, I had begun studying Experiencing God again. I knew I wanted to experience God, claim Him as Jehovah-Jireh, and minister in a way that was authentic to me, my personality and my purpose. Leigh suggested I read The Barbarian Way by McManus. That book totally described the kind of faith I want to have – raw, untamed and unleashed. No more status quo.

I realized, STMM is a perfect fit for me. A ministry built on crazy faith! A ministry God has called to function in an unconventional way so He can move in extraordinary ways in others lives.

STMM provides churches of any size a professional speaker. STMM sees that those churches and organizations needing professional Christian speakers will be able to have them, regardless of their ability to pay. STMM is a free-speaker service.
Crazy? Barbaric? Insane? Right? However, it just fires me up! Imagine working with a team that is that sold out to what God is calling them to do – even when it doesn’t make sense. It’s going where God calls you, no matter the cost. Utterly amazing! It will be risky, adventurous, uncertain, and unlimited with possibilities.

As I continue to seek God’s direction about my purpose in light of this ministry, He is opening doors and providing resources needed. It’s nuts – but I love it!

Lives are being encouraged. Lives are being changed. I am truly experiencing God working in my life. He leaves me breathless. He certainly is Jehovah-Jireh!

It’s crazy!

But because You say so . . . Lord, I’m with You.
Because You say so . . . I will follow.
Because You say so . . . I will not question.
Because You say so . . . You will provide.
Because You say so . . . lives will be changed.

Lord, I’m totally amazed at Your amazing ways!

3 comments:

Nadine

He is amazing and I love how faithful He is.

connie

Congrates, and I understand, my Husband and I speak on how we came out of Mormonism, and there are times we get a love offering and then there are times we don't, I love to share, and I wish there were more opertunities than we have had... I know you will be blessed by this...
Connie
GBU

Edie

I love your passion for untamed faith. That is so where I want to be. To be able to step off the cliff and know that His hand will be right underneath to hold me up. I will definetly have to read The Barbarian Way. God Bless you in your ministry.

Post a Comment