This blog has moved. I hope you'll hop over and visit me at the link below.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but please if you subscribe in a reader or by email would you mind resubscribing over at PositivelyAlene.com.

This blog will be redirected within the next week. Thank you!


Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Father's Day Request

Great news! Bryan and Leslie’s little boy, Will, who we’ve all been praying for is in the clear. All of his tests have come back negative! WOO HOO Praise God.

I saw Bryan and Leslie this weekend. They are the most encouraging people you’d ever want to meet. You always walk away with a perk in your step after you've been around them.

Bryan asked if you all would help him out. He is giving the Father’s Day sermon at his church and he’d like your feedback. What advice would you have for a new father?

God is amazing how He uses each of us to help each other.

3 comments:

Shonda

Awesome Praise Report!! PTL!! Thank You Jesus!!

Suggestions for a father..hmmm..what comes to mind is Deut. 6:4-7
4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. 5 Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. 6 These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. 7 Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Blessings in Christ--

connie

Praise the Lord that Will's tests came back negative!!!
Now for the Fathers day sermon I will have to think about it...
I hope you are having a great week...
Connie
GBU

Nadine

What wonderful news. I love it when God answers prayer.

Post a Comment