This blog has moved. I hope you'll hop over and visit me at the link below.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but please if you subscribe in a reader or by email would you mind resubscribing over at PositivelyAlene.com.

This blog will be redirected within the next week. Thank you!


Saturday, June 14, 2008

Praise Him, Praise Him

Hallelujah! Praise God in his holy house of worship, praise Him under the open skies;

(Praise Him at the Hooks baseball game!)



Praise Him for his acts of power, praise Him for his magnificent greatness; Praise with a blast on the trumpet, praise by strumming soft strings; Praise Him with castanets and dance, praise him with banjo and flute; Praise Him with cymbals and a big bass drum, praise Him with fiddles and mandolin.

(Praise Him with everything you've got!)

Let every living, breathing creature praise God!



Hallelujah!
Psalm 150:1-6

1 comments:

connie

I love that sond...
Connie
GBU

Post a Comment