This blog has moved. I hope you'll hop over and visit me at the link below.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but please if you subscribe in a reader or by email would you mind resubscribing over at PositivelyAlene.com.

This blog will be redirected within the next week. Thank you!


Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Check Out These Give-Aways

Leigh has some incredible giveaways going on over at her blog!! I'm talkin' in-cred-i-ble.

Click HERE to get a peak!! Seriously, you gotta check it out!!

Today's freebie is a book by Jen Hatmaker. You'll love it! She's an incredible author and teacher.

Then if you have any fashion advise come back and read my post below. I'm loving your tips and prayers.

1 comments:

Speaking Thru Me Ministries

thanks for directing them and just wondering how the running and personal space is going? I loved that!! ha ha!

love, Leigh

Post a Comment