This blog has moved. I hope you'll hop over and visit me at the link below.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but please if you subscribe in a reader or by email would you mind resubscribing over at PositivelyAlene.com.

This blog will be redirected within the next week. Thank you!


Monday, March 30, 2009

Book Winners

You can find me here today. I'd love to hear how you examine and evaluate your spiritual progress.

Thank you all for stopping by during the Ultimate Blog Party. I hope you keep coming back to visit. My door is always open.

We have a winner from our random drawing. And because you have blessed me so I am adding in a second winner.

The winners for the Dirty Laundry Secrets Bible study book are . . . . .

Nadine at Just Being Me and Janet Faye at Grammy Janet's Place. Gals, please email me your mailing address at alene@alenesnodgrass.com.

Blessings to all this amazing Monday!

1 comments:

Nadine

Wow, thank you. I can't wait to receive it. I'll email you with my address. Thank you again for holding a drawing.

Post a Comment