Good morning! WOW, is all I have to say at this moment. Do you ever have those moments where you can see God all around you? I have had four days just like that; sitting on the mountaintop, soaking up God’s love, and having the incredible opportunity to hear Him speak and see Him move. No words, just WOW!
It was a joy to speak at the God is Love retreat this weekend and spend time with such precious ladies. We had a ball! God touched lives and revealed how lives can be changed with His love and grace. As I went from the awesomeness of that retreat into a church service yesterday that was so alive, I saw God heal, restore, and mend broken hearts – hmmm, let’s just say it was too incredible for words. After spending an extended time with God this morning and reflecting on the past four days, God impressed these words (devotional below) on my heart. Please pray that I always act on what God reveals in those precious moments – those moments where all is still, the light shines through and I can hear His voice. Somebody pinch me – WOW!!! Did any of you have such a weekend? I’d love to hear about it!!! I love God stories!
Beware of not acting upon what you see in your moments on the mountaintop with God. If you do not obey the light, it will turn into darkness. ~Oswald Chambers
God is so good! He continually provides us with opportunities to experience the mountaintop. We have church services weekly, as well as, spiritual conferences and retreats where we can sneak away to the mountain. Leaving the hectic and chaotic behind, we can bask in God’s peace and refreshment. As we are quieted, God often speaks. He gently whispers our next steps. If we do not act upon what He reveals, we soon lose the opportunity to shine brighter in Him. Dear ones, do not neglect acting upon what God makes known the light. Instead, let’s quickly obey so His light will shine through all-the-more brighter in our everyday lives.
Monday, August 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment