I have been sharing my office with a gecko the past few days!!! If you know me – that certainly doesn’t work. I’ve been running in the room scoping out where the varmint might be, sitting down, propping my feet up and trying to do computer work.
Sharing my office is totally NOT working! If the critter would just show his little head again, I (OK Curt) would set him free. Actually, I would just trap him under a mug until Curt came home. Really!
Thanks to all of you who continually ask me about writing. I submitted two stories for possible publication into a book this past week before the Gecko came to visit. I will NOW have to put my fears aside and concentrate – there are another two deadlines this week I’d like to submit for inclusion.
It really seems there’s always something standing in my way. This something is creepy, white and has four legs. I must go. A hunting I must go!
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
this is all i have to say....BAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
~courtney
Post a Comment