We are so blessed God put our 13 year old, Lindsey, in our family. I tell you, she is just a hoot. In her own sweet, naïve way she keeps us all in stitches. It is so much a part of her that we long for her to lift our spirits.
Last week as we walked the UTSA campus with Blake, we finally made our way to the Admissions Counselors Office. We were visiting with the girls in the office about what all UTSA had to offer and making appointments for Blake to see the Admissions Clerk, when out of the blue Lindsey asks, “What do y’all have to offer for 2011?”
“2011! I don’t think they plan that far ahead, Lindsey.” I say trying not to bust out laughing. Her response, “Mommmm, hello – the banner on the wall says Welcome Class of 2011! I’m the class of 2011.”
I couldn't help it - I lost it!! We all busted out laughing. Yes, Lindsey will be the class of 2011 for HS graduation. She just figured all classes of 2011 were referring to her. We had a good chuckle and I’m sure she brightened that offices day!
From there the family went to Canyon Lake for a few days of skiing and relaxing. It was a blast. I love our family time. We hit the lake on Thursday. It couldn’t have been more perfect – no one was on the lake. No one! The kids had a blast as they tubed and skied. Curt and Blake had a knee boarding competition. I’m not sure, but I think Curt won. The battle was fierce.

Great times! Great laughs! Great memories!!!
Last week as we walked the UTSA campus with Blake, we finally made our way to the Admissions Counselors Office. We were visiting with the girls in the office about what all UTSA had to offer and making appointments for Blake to see the Admissions Clerk, when out of the blue Lindsey asks, “What do y’all have to offer for 2011?”
“2011! I don’t think they plan that far ahead, Lindsey.” I say trying not to bust out laughing. Her response, “Mommmm, hello – the banner on the wall says Welcome Class of 2011! I’m the class of 2011.”
I couldn't help it - I lost it!! We all busted out laughing. Yes, Lindsey will be the class of 2011 for HS graduation. She just figured all classes of 2011 were referring to her. We had a good chuckle and I’m sure she brightened that offices day!
From there the family went to Canyon Lake for a few days of skiing and relaxing. It was a blast. I love our family time. We hit the lake on Thursday. It couldn’t have been more perfect – no one was on the lake. No one! The kids had a blast as they tubed and skied. Curt and Blake had a knee boarding competition. I’m not sure, but I think Curt won. The battle was fierce.

Great times! Great laughs! Great memories!!!







3 comments:
She's so funny! I wish I could walk through life the same way Lindsey does! Gotta love her! We sure do!
I'm glad you told the whole world about this.
:]
hahah, just kidding, your blogs are quite splendid!
love you!
~Lindsey.
OHHHH sissy! what would i do without her!! not laugh as much i guess! i had alot of fun that weekend! i cant wait till our next one!!
Post a Comment