
It’s been a wild week, but OH so fun! Blake was in the Men of Midway contest Tuesday evening and he asked Lindsey to be his escort. Even though I am a little prejudice (OK- a lot!), I have to say they were the cutest! I was certainly a proud mom. Men of Midway is like a beauty pageant, but for the top 20 Jr. and Sr. guys whose escorts raised the most donations for a certain cause. The pageant is just a HOOT. The guys clown around and just have fun (certainly different from a “real” beauty pageant). You leave there with your sides aching from so much laughter. Blake did awesome. I think he had the best talent. He played guitar and sang. Check him out here. Blake made the Top 12. The Top 12 will be featured in a Men of Midway calendar! It will be a hot one coming out in November. The top 12 participated in an interview process where Blake was posed the question “If you were President, what would you like to see?” His answer – truly a classic! World Peace!!! He is such an original – gotta love him!!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment