This blog has moved. I hope you'll hop over and visit me at the link below.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but please if you subscribe in a reader or by email would you mind resubscribing over at PositivelyAlene.com.

This blog will be redirected within the next week. Thank you!


Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ugly Circumstances

Here’s the proof I desperately need the pedicure kit offered by Rachel and Dawn. Do you know how this kills me to put this out here? But I need to deal with the issue of how vain I’ve been with these big toes.

One big toe got bruised. A week later my husband stepped on my other big toe with his big boots. So, I now have matching big toes.

You’re probably thinking no big deal, get over it! But you don’t understand getting pedicures is one of my favorite things. I haven’t wanted to freak out my pedicurist so I’m waiting . . . Wearing open toed shoes is my favorite. Hallelujah, it’s winter.

So, I wait for my pedicure kit. How cool I will soon have pretty toes despite this silly (ugly) circumstance?

2 comments:

Dawn Ward

Bless you and your toes, Alene! I mailed the pedicure kit on Saturday. You should have it soon!

Blessings,
Dawn

MelissaTaylor.org

Dear Alene,

I'm so glad you posted on my blog and led me to yours. You are beautiful!!!!

I'm going to be home all week on the couch recovering so I'll be thinking about something to write for to the women you are speaking to this weekend. I'd love to hear more about your message "Mirror Mirror on the Wall"...great title.

Nice to "meet" you:)
Melissa

Post a Comment