This blog has moved. I hope you'll hop over and visit me at the link below.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but please if you subscribe in a reader or by email would you mind resubscribing over at PositivelyAlene.com.

This blog will be redirected within the next week. Thank you!


Sunday, February 24, 2008

Beyond Expectation

I am totally in awe of how incredible our conference was this weekend. I woke up at 5am Saturday with such an excitement and expectancy. I just knew that God would show up BIG. The moment I walked into the church a chill ran through my very being that said this day would be something so powerful for so many women.

As the band opened up with “God is in the House” I couldn’t contain myself. God was in our house. He was reigning down and His praises were raising the roof. The energy, excitement and enthusiasm is beyond explanation.

Lives were changed, hearts were softened and women were reminded where their true beauty comes from. We serve an awesome God, an incredible Creator and a beautiful Sculptor.

I’m left breathless and blown away by an abundance of blessings!

Come check out Makeover Monday’s and have some fun with us. Invite your friends. The more the merrier!

Christ Point Volunteers - YOU ROCK!!!!!

2 comments:

Dawn Ward

Alene,

I had chills as I read your post. I'm so glad you had an awesome conference.

Blessings,
Dawn

Charlene Kidd

Alene,
I am so glad your conference went well. I was wondering about it, so I decided to check in.
Continue the awesome work.
Blessings,
Charlene

Post a Comment