This blog has moved. I hope you'll hop over and visit me at the link below.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but please if you subscribe in a reader or by email would you mind resubscribing over at PositivelyAlene.com.

This blog will be redirected within the next week. Thank you!


Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Making Ripples is Beyond Me

I read (OK – devoured) a book this evening, Making Ripples by Mike Breaux. It was just the read I needed. It was a book about living with passion and on purpose. He says, “It’s about living a life that touches a life, that touches a life, that touches a life . . .”

My emotions ran high as I read. I want to live that kind of life. I want to make a difference. I want God to lead me. I want to hear His still small voice and obey, reaching out to others knowing that that life will touch a life, that will touch a life, that will touch a life.

How God uses each of us to touch lives is beyond me. It is beyond me when He begins touching lives and making ripples and you actually get to witness the ripple effect. Beyond me.

From that vision comes Beyond Me, a ministry that reaches out to communities and churches through women’s conferences and events to touch lives. Touching lives touches lives. Come check us out and if you’d like more information on how you can be involved email me.

Let's make some ripples together,


0 comments:

Post a Comment