If you knew Blake, you’d just have to chuckle. He is definitely a cutie. He has always had his own style, but fashion???
Even Blake said, “Wow, I must have some really cool t-shirts and shoes because I wear the same jeans everyday.” He speaks the truth. :)
The thought that Mr. Fashion is the best dressed leaves me chuckling. I think what sells his “fashion statement” is that he knows who he is. He knows what he likes and is not easily swayed by peers.
As I continually learn who I am, I’m realizing there are many out there who are trying to find themselves just like I am. We all want to be something we are not. How frustrating?
We should probably all take lessons from Blake. Be who we are 24/7, dress how we want, and continue to be secure in our own skin.
We can take that fashion statement to heart.








1 comments:
So true that we all have to go to our kids for advice especially oin the fashion,etc. But God already knows where we need to be and we are already there in his sight, we are beatiful just the way he made us.
Post a Comment