Easter Sunday I had a ball. After a rather busy couple of weeks, it was great to just have fun with my nieces and nephews. Some of them are quite the hams (the girls) and the rest (boys) could careless about being photographed. Here’s the clan. I was able to sneak one good shot in while they cooperated for a brief moment.

Happy Easter! Don't you love the colored chicks? Compliments of Nanny!
Not only was it Easter – it was my Daddy’s 80th birthday. We were all there for the day, which made it even more special. Since it is hard for my Dad to visit with people in a large crowd these days we held a Birthday Card Barrage. We contacted people to write cards. They came through. My Dad opened over 80 birthday cards from friends and family. Many people recounted special stories and times they had had with my dad. What an awesome day!

Precious moments – captured!
Tomorrow my son and I head out after school to capture more precious moments. We will be taking his senior pictures. I certainly hope he cooperates more than he did on Easter. ha
The moments pass too quickly. Make sure to capture them whether with camera or in writing. Days pass and memories fade, but a captured moment is frozen in time.

Precious moments – captured!
Tomorrow my son and I head out after school to capture more precious moments. We will be taking his senior pictures. I certainly hope he cooperates more than he did on Easter. ha
The moments pass too quickly. Make sure to capture them whether with camera or in writing. Days pass and memories fade, but a captured moment is frozen in time.











0 comments:
Post a Comment